Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I remove acrylic nails?

I had a nail place put acrylic nails on now I must go have dinner with the family how do I remove them fast and have it look like regular fingernails?





Help GalsHow do I remove acrylic nails?
Once you remove them, you are going to find quite a mess underneath. You'll need to buff them and possibly cover them with a clear coat to have any hope of having them look like ';regular'; nails. Unfortunately, those who apply them usually rough up your nail bed to make the acrylic adhere. It can take up to 6 months for the line to grow out.How do I remove acrylic nails?
dip your nails in really strong nail polish remover. the glue (and the nails) should come right off.
Get pure acetone at the local pharmacy, and get a new color for your nails!! They should remove easily in the acetone!! Goodluck!!
Nail Polish Remover usually works. Or try to take him off yourself carefully. But even after you take them off they'll have glue all over your nails and it looks tacky.
Just put them in acetone nail polish remover and they should come off. ( Make sure you leave them in there for a while!!) (But not to long!!!!!)
ACETONE...not fingernail polish remover. Acetone melts acrylic nails right off. I use it to take my nails off.

No comments:

Post a Comment