Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How long should i keep acrylic nails on?

ok ive never had my nails done or worn the cheap ones from the drug store. if i get a full set of acrylic at some professional place how long do i leave them on for? how many months? also how long do i have to wait after i take them off to get a new set? is it really worth it? thanks please no rude comments





i just dont like nail polish anymore i always bump it, mess it up, or it chips very quickly then doesnt look nice.How long should i keep acrylic nails on?
Well. . . I would Leave them on as long as they stay on, until one of them falls off.How long should i keep acrylic nails on?
2 more mothes
i get my nails done alot 2 times a monthto get them filled when they grow out. you should take them off its painfull if you dont do it right and a waist of money. just get them filled instead of taking them off and redoing them its just easier every two weeks you should get them filled depending on how fast your nails grow.
I used to wear them all the time, but eventually they ruined my nails. But if you're looking for pretty hands for a big event then they're definitely worth the splurge.





I left mine on until they grew out and I could see my regular nails at the cuticle (for me it was about four weeks, but it really depends on the person, but I believe mine was average).





Have fun with your beautiful new acrylics!
i left mine for at least 2 months. mine were expensive so i wanted to get my money's worth out of em
  • makeup school
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment