Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is there any way to fix the gap between my acrylic nails and my cuticles?

i have a dance tonight and i had to clip down my acrylic nails a bit so they fit. now there is an ugly gap between the bottom of them and my cuticles. any way to cover that up?Is there any way to fix the gap between my acrylic nails and my cuticles?
You can try buffing the edge of the acrylic down slightly, and then using a pearly nail polish over everything. A shiny nail polish will make the line more visible, but a pearly polish will disguise it slightly so that from a distance, it will be less noticeable as the light is reflected a bit.Is there any way to fix the gap between my acrylic nails and my cuticles?
you can get a balance for about 15-20 bucks at a salon... but if u want to do it yourself you can go to sallys and buy the acrylic mix but i dont recomend it... it's much harder than it looks
try putting coats of clear nailpolish in the gap. see if it fills. or you can go to the salon and ask them to fill it for you
you have to go to the salon and get a fill, or you could get nail polish and try to paint over the whole thing
well if its not that important then y r u asking how 2 fix em??


no one will even b paying attention 2 your nails.....
umm idk i dont use them
there is not much you can do. but you can go to a nail salon and tell them.. i want fill ins!
sally hansen makes some stuff for it that you can buy at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment