Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you had acrylic nails before? What happened to your natural nails when you took them off?

Also, how long did you have your acrylic nails on and how long did it take for your regular nails to go back to normal? ThanksHave you had acrylic nails before? What happened to your natural nails when you took them off?
I've had acrylic nails many times. my natural nails were really thin since they sand them when they do it(most places sand the nails). i cut my nails short after i take off the acrylic nails. this way, my nails grow back thicker and stronger.


hope this helped :)Have you had acrylic nails before? What happened to your natural nails when you took them off?
The amount of damage to your natural nail depends on the person who did your nails and what type of product they used. I personally do not over-file the natural nail and I do not use a drill on them either. I use only quality products. That way when a client wants to take off their enhancements the damage to the natural nail is very minimal. It should take about 3 to 4 months for your natural nail to grow out.
even though i love getting fake nails, and i absolutely love how they look, i'd suggest not doing it. It takes a little while to get used to them, and they stay on from anywhere from... about 3-4weeks, maybe more depending how well the person did and if u take care of them. But once u get them done, the people at the mani/pedi salon want u to come back every 3 weeks to get them filled. Once they come off, your nails are really really thin and damaged. My acrylic nails just fell off about 4 weeks ago and they still aren't grown back all the way. I'd say it takes about 6 weeks to grow back
I highly recomend you get gels instead of achrylics. I'm addicted to getting my nails done and I got achrylics for months. The white on achrylics tend to get dirty and break easily unlike gels and I gaurentee more people will complement them, the use a uv light after they put them on which makes them super shiny and the white stays brand new looking! Do gels not achrylics :D
it makes your natural nails really thin and frail, but they will grow back
they peel off and then you bleed to death

No comments:

Post a Comment