Thursday, July 29, 2010

Before I get acrylic nails, I want to know how to take them off?

I want my nails done for graduation, but in the case that I start getting annoyed by them, or one falls off, I want to know how to take them all off painlessly. My younger sister has gotten them a couple of times and usually ends up ripping them off, which of course, rips off some of her real nails too. She's tried soaking them in alcohol but it didn't work.Before I get acrylic nails, I want to know how to take them off?
Anotherr good way is to take some acetone, soak a cotton pad and then put it on top of the nail ONLY. Then wrap all that in foil and leave on for 30 minutes or so. They will basically drop off





edit: you should go to a good nail tech to get them put on because they can also do repairs and why invest in nails if you arent going to keep them on? plus they loook sooo pretty!Before I get acrylic nails, I want to know how to take them off?
there is no completely painless way to take off acrylic nails. they can remove them at a salon and it only cost like 10 dollars and is uncomfortable for a few minutes but doesnt really hurt all that bad. you can also crack them off with nail clippers and that hurts like hell
Soak them in pure acetone for at least 30 minutes. Then scrape off the softened acrylic with an orange stick. It will work just fine. And yes, it is painless. Don't listen to the answer that said there is no painless way. That is BS. Acetone is the only way to remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment