Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got acrylic nails, can I paint some chips with regular polish?

I got acrylic nails for the first time on saturday, and they are now already chipped on the tips in a couple spots, can I buy regular polish and touch them up or will that make it worse? Or do I need to go back to the salon and have them fixed? Cheers!I got acrylic nails, can I paint some chips with regular polish?
um yeah, dont do it yourself, go back to the salon and have them redo the polish, it usually costs around 5 dollars, its okay if the polish chips they're not always gonna look perfect and hardly anybody wil notice if they're smalll.I got acrylic nails, can I paint some chips with regular polish?
yes u can but do not use nail polish remover that u get from a store get it from the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment