Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do I get bubbles around the edges of my acrylic nails?

my acrylics look fine for like two days, but I always get little air bubbles around the edges. I get a fill every two weeks, they cut off the part of the acrylic nail that unglued from my nail. Why don't my nails last?Why do I get bubbles around the edges of my acrylic nails?
They are not good quality.Why do I get bubbles around the edges of my acrylic nails?
you could have oily nails or if you get them wet a lot they will do that. have you tried getting them done by another manicurist? it could just be how good the manucurist is.
They usually do that when the person that is putting them on for you doesn't really care about the quality of his work. I would first try to go to another person and if that doesn't work maybe you need to try a better quality of nail like the solar nail. I have liked them much better than the acrylic nails because they look more natural and the product isn't as thick at it is when you get acrylics put on.





Good luck!!!
the person who is doing them are doing them wrong or not putting enough primer on before doing them . If you have dry nail beds this will happen .

No comments:

Post a Comment