Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it legal to do acrylic nails without a license?

i know someone who knows how to do nails, but they dont want to do them for anyone, because they dont have a license to do them. is it legal for them to do nails for someone else, or will they get into trouble?Is it legal to do acrylic nails without a license?
They sell acrylic nail kits at walmart. I do them all the time for my friends and I haven't gone to cosmetology school yet. I'm pretty sure you can charge for doing them, although it is a different story if she works at a hair/nail place and you want her to do your nails at her store. The owner would probably frown upon that but if she's doing it on her own time from her own supplies then she can and most likely charge too if she wanted.





Feel free to email/im me for more help!Is it legal to do acrylic nails without a license?
It is legal as long as they don't charge a fee for the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment