Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can i convince my mom i can take care of acrylic nails and should get them?

I am 12 and a lot of people i know have acrylic nails. I really want them but where i live they are 30$ and my mom isn't so sure i can take care of them, but i know i can. How can i convince her to let me get them?How can i convince my mom i can take care of acrylic nails and should get them?
You really shouldn't get those. They ruin your nails. Your mom probably knows that and won't let you get them because of that.





Just go to Walmart and get those fake nails in the little packages. Those are FAR less damaging. I have used them before and they last about a week and only cost about $5.How can i convince my mom i can take care of acrylic nails and should get them?
Do you know what taking care of them means? It means more money. Acrylic nails are not cheap. I just paid $40 for some gel nails for my sister's wedding a little over 2 weeks ago and had one break off from getting stuck in the car door handle. They're are pain in the butt and get in the way of everything.





Just respect your mom's decision.
Why would you want what everyone else has? FOLLOWER! Besides, au naturale is the way to go. I hate anyone who sprays tan, wears fake nails, flase eyelashes, fake hair, it's so ugly
  • lips
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment