Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will acrylic nail extensions be easy to get off if they don't prime or rough up my nails?

I want to try them but not be commited to soaking them off and all. I would like them to stay on for about a day or so. I know there are other options but I want to try this method. Thanks.Will acrylic nail extensions be easy to get off if they don't prime or rough up my nails?
I don't think they can be applied without roughing up the nails, and I don't think you'll find a place that will do that because it will be difficult to get the acrylic to stick. Acrylics are not a good idea for just a day or too. They do damage the nails, and while your nails will regrow normally, it will take a while for the healthy nail to fully replace the damaged nail - not worth it for just a day.Will acrylic nail extensions be easy to get off if they don't prime or rough up my nails?
I wouldn't go the acrylic route... it does wreck your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment