Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it okay to get a spray tan when you have on acrylic nails?

My weekend is going to be a little hectic and I'm wanting to get my nails done and get a spray tan. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with some family and that'll probably be around 12 or 1, then I was planning on getting my spray tan that day. I'm wondering if it'll be okay for me to get my nails done (with tips) before that?Is it okay to get a spray tan when you have on acrylic nails?
I just got a spray on tan, it looks great. But if I were you I'd get the spray on tan first, and then get the nails done. However, the spray on tan does not stain nails because it rubs off of nails easily. So do what you are comfortable with, but rememeber that if you ahve light colors like a french mani, you might want to wear an extra coat of sealer to keep the color from being damage. Like I said, spray tans from salons like Mystic tan usually do not stain nails because after one wash, the tan that got on the nails rubs off easily.Is it okay to get a spray tan when you have on acrylic nails?
prob not a good idea. the whites will turn an awkward color, and you will get orange underneath your nails.





and be carefull getting a spray tan. it will start to peal off in places, ie your neck and face, before anywhere else. it will, yes i said WILL, look unnatural after about 2-4 days
i would suggest getting the nails done first, but if not you'll still be fine.


the few times i've had to do it i rub chapstick on my nails first,


then wash it right off when i'm done..


it sounds kinda weird but it does help a lot.
Yes you can. Here's a tip, before going in to get sprayed rub some cream on your nails. This will serve as a protective barrier from the tint and then you can rinse your nails off and wipe dry afterwards.
You should get the nails done after the spray tan, i've gotted a spray tan after nails and they've gone a funny brownish colour, also i died my hair with acrylic nails and they went purple!
Cover them with vaseline before tanning
yab
  • lips
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment