Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do I put on my acrylic nails when they hurt?

I got my nails done earlier and they're just starting to hurt. What techniques can I use to stop them from hurting? I appreciate it. :)What do I put on my acrylic nails when they hurt?
Are all of them hurting, or just a few? It could be that the technician gave you the wrong sized tips, so now the tips are forcing your nails to form a curve. Or another possibility is that they drilled your nail too much and it burned your nail beds.





Either way, I'd get them removed asap. If they're hurting, they're not right for you. You can take tylenol for the pain, and soak them in warm water.What do I put on my acrylic nails when they hurt?
If they hurt then you shouldn't get them


It could be the glue irritating you or the pressure...either way your fingers aren't made for that crap


Mine aint either (they dont hurt, but they thin my nails out horribly)


I grow my own nails out
have them removed if they are painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment