Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do men think about acrylic nails?

When I first get them done, I feel all clean, I get complemented, and then I feel weird about plastic fake crap glued to my hands.


I know most girls love a nice manicure, but whats the guys point of view?


Girls can answer too.What do men think about acrylic nails?
Ultimately, what do YOU like? If a girl/woman likes them, then by all means, wear them, I can't see why not. If you don't like them, I see no reason why you should wear them. Personally, I love how they look, and think they're extremely attractive and beautiful, but if someone doesn't like them, then that's their choice, nothing wrong with that. What annoys me is when people burn girls and women for wearing them because THEY think they look bad. Since it's not a bad thing for females to wear them, why do many people look down on them? If someone's interest is wholesome, I think the least others can do is respect it.What do men think about acrylic nails?
My boyfriend hates them, he thinks they're a waste of money. I love them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment