Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I make my acrylic nails last for a while?

I just got my nails done last week for a special event, and I was wondering if there is a way I can make them last a little while before I have to get them filled in?How can I make my acrylic nails last for a while?
when i had those kind of nails i used to have a buffing sort of bar and after about 10 days i would take off the polish and buff them at the fill line. i would repolish them myself. the manicure would last about about 10 more days. after that they really needed to be filled at the three week mark.How can I make my acrylic nails last for a while?
I have used a thin line of super-glue to fill in the ridge, then polish over the nail with matching shade, you can purchase the same color from the nail salon if you find a shade you're pleased with, and will be using again.

Report Abuse



gel nails are much better!! Acrylic break too easy. I would advise you to be extremely careful.
just be kinda careful, i get my nails done all the time. just dont tap them on the table or put too much prussure on dem.or bite dem...idk why but my friend does that and hers break all da time!
just take care with what u do...u can apply a clear topcoat every couple days or so, to keep them shiny %26amp; help keep them from breaking...
  • makeup school
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment