Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can i gets da best deal on acrylic nails for my 4 year old in philadefia, pensyvana?

my baby gurl needs her nails redone. where is a cheap spoot to get dem done at? I'm by da bridge.Where can i gets da best deal on acrylic nails for my 4 year old in philadefia, pensyvana?
you wer the one with the food stamps


get a proper job get some money and stop dressin ur 4 year old daughter like a ****Where can i gets da best deal on acrylic nails for my 4 year old in philadefia, pensyvana?
hide under the benches at the metro station and rich ladies come on with the super fancy ones, hit them with a crobar and take theirs. or i guess you could like buy the nails but thats lame.





OR get a nail weave. that should be coming back into style soon.





good luck
Well do you gots 99 cents stores in Philly? Girl just go to da 99 cents store and get them press on kind. I did that for my baby newborn niece and dey were koo.
Did you mean 14? If you actually meant 4 what are you on? She's four. What would she need her nails done for. Just to play with her dollies?
is this a joke ?...





acrylic nails on a 4 year old?





i think you have bigger things to worry about





like learning how to spell.
Guurrrrrllllll, I be knowin' sum great places where she could get hurr nails done.

















troll.
The Disney Store is where I get mine.
Not funny.
gurl...takes her to da same place she gots her weave at!
Leaf got is right, hon. Go troll somewherz else.
shanaynay





you're a racist dumb a** 13 year old white boy right?
er.....





that sounds awful

No comments:

Post a Comment