Sunday, August 22, 2010

Once my acrylic nails are taken off is there a treatment available to make my ones underneath stronger?

i have had my nails (acrylic) on for a while and now my real nails underneath are long enoug, i want to have to fake off but i know my real ones will be weak for a while, i dont want them to break and have to have fake again!Once my acrylic nails are taken off is there a treatment available to make my ones underneath stronger?
Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle (gold bottle) - does what it says - a miracle!!! It makes your nails as strong as gels.Once my acrylic nails are taken off is there a treatment available to make my ones underneath stronger?
You can undergo intensive nail strengthening treatment which involves submerging your nails in cow dung and letting the dung's strengthening properties take effect.
Alternate between nail hardener and cuticle cream,using nail hardener alone can make them brittle.Wear polish at all times(clear will do) to help seal in the nail's own moisture and add strength to nails.
  • makeup school
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment