Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When having acrylic nails filled the tech ground through my nail to my skin, how do I prevent infection?

The tech was grinding off the acrylic and went too deep. I am worried about infection.When having acrylic nails filled the tech ground through my nail to my skin, how do I prevent infection?
Number 1: Don't ever go to that place again!





Keep an eye on it. If it hurts AT ALL or looks a little funny, go to a doctor. Save your doctor bills. The ';Tech'; will be paying for it.


.When having acrylic nails filled the tech ground through my nail to my skin, how do I prevent infection?
i had a similiar problem...try bio-sculpture's anti fungal spray...worked for me.just not sure where you can buy it??
Neosporin. Keep a close eye on it for fungus. That can happen alot from injuries in nail salons. You never know who was in there before you and what they had.
Def dont go back there. Another thing, take off the nails ASAP. I would not put nails back on for a long time. Acrylic nails harbor infection. I would wash your hands all the time and use neosporin. I would also make a drs appt and take the bill to the nail place. They should pay. I would also keep track of when you went, who did it, when you went to the dr, how much it cost, just in case, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment