Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I took off my acrylic nails not long ago but there's still little pieces still on my nail. How do i get it off

I got most of it off but there is still some glue and a little bit of acrylic nail on some finger nails.I took off my acrylic nails not long ago but there's still little pieces still on my nail. How do i get it off
use pure acetone.I took off my acrylic nails not long ago but there's still little pieces still on my nail. How do i get it off
Dip it in acetone or achol for 20 mins:)
take a nail filer and just file file file to smooth it out. And Soak it in Acetone also. Getting acrylic nails off sucks huh?
if you go to whoever put them on for you, or just like a wal-mart salon, they'll use their little tool and professionally take it off for free (or some sort of tip)
Soak in polish remover till it mels off.
acetone

No comments:

Post a Comment