Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it safe to have acrylic nails done when pregnant?

I had them on when I found out I was pregnant and then had them taken off. I'm 11w 4d pregnant.Is it safe to have acrylic nails done when pregnant?
it is completely safe gettin your nails done when preg but maybe buy something like a mask to put over your mouth and noseIs it safe to have acrylic nails done when pregnant?
The nails themselves are ok and won't effect you or your baby, but the fumes and chemicals in the salon may make you sick and/or have an adverse effect on your baby. You should call your doctor and see what she/he suggests.





http://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-safe…





http://www.babycenter.com/400_is-it-safe…
I had my nails done for my wedding and I was almost 12 weeks pregnant. My baby is growing just fine!! Just make sure that you're not directly breathing in the fumes and you'll be okay.
i went to get mine done throughout the second half of my pregnancy.......my baby is fine :) just go to a well ventilated nail salon

No comments:

Post a Comment