Sunday, August 22, 2010

How careful do you have to be with acrylic nails?

I just got acrylics for the first time and i'm wondering how careful you have to be with them. I'm scared they'll break if i open a soda can or scrub my hair. So does anyone know how strong they really stay on?How careful do you have to be with acrylic nails?
don't open a soda can or it'll rip off, and that hurts a lot.


You can scrub your hair, but not too hard.


If you got it professionally done, they should be nice and sturdy. But if you did it your self be kinda careful.How careful do you have to be with acrylic nails?
I remember when I first got them, I felt like I couldn't do anything. But in my experience you can actually do more than you think. Just be careful, if it doesn't feel right, and you think your nail might break don't do it. Like opening a soda with your nail might not be the best way to go. Try using the other side of your nail the flesh part, worked for me sometimes. The more you get them the more comfortable you become with wearing and you better understand what you should or shouldn't do. Also the shorter the more you can do as well. When I get them I usually get them as short as possible they still turn out cute and I can worry less.


One more thing if your not going to get a fill, and plan to remove them once they wear out, be careful when taking them off, you may want to have the shop do it because it does weaken your nails, that's why I stopped getting them.





Hope this helps : )
I have been getting acrylics since i was 16. I have them on right now.


How long are yours? I keep mine short so i can do anything.


I get them done professionally.. do you?


You don't have to be that careful... You can open a soda just fine, but be careful and try to open it with the side. and scrub u hair. Depending on how they are done, they will stay on pretty good. mine last about 4 weeks. But they grow out too far by then. so after about 3 weeks i get a fill. Treat them like they're your regular nails. on,y they are better cuz they're stronger.


Just don't bite them lol
I would suggest not opening a soda can for a week depending on how long they are. If they are really long, just use a knife. You can scrub your hair but watch yourself with opening drawers, changing bed sheets, and things such as that. Pop cans with acrylics can be tricky!!
yea dnt open a soda can, washing ur hair shood b fine and will feel rlly good!! b careful but dnt b paranoid with everything u touch..they stay on rlly strong and if u want to open soda just get like a spoon or a knoife and use tht 2 lift the tab on.





hope ur nails loook good and stay on tite (:
You can scrub your hair and they won't fall off, unless you're pulling something heavy they will pretty much stay on. You'll get used to it though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment