Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I protect my acrylic nails from turning yellow in the tanning bed?

I keep my nails acrylic and I go to the stand up tanning bed a lot. how can I keep them from turning brown/yellow?How do I protect my acrylic nails from turning yellow in the tanning bed?
put tanning cream on them... seriously, that's what I was told to do.How do I protect my acrylic nails from turning yellow in the tanning bed?
At the tanning salon they should sell you some clear nail polish that has UV protection. You can also get this at a place called Sally's Beauty Supply.
Get Solar Nails trust me they keep your nails from turning yellow/brown
apply a thick amount of nail polish that protects it from harmful sun rays that turns them yellow


if u like it mail me at lovely_princess505@hotmail.com or at


lovely_princess5o5@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment