Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where do i get materials to do my own acrylic nails?

any cheap website suggestions? and whats everything i need? the liquid stuff and the powder stuff.. anything else?Where do i get materials to do my own acrylic nails?
You should be able to get the kits at a drugstore. I think Sally Hansen has a kit out - as do a lot of other brand name products.Where do i get materials to do my own acrylic nails?
H.E.B or Walmart
you can buy it at any beauty supply store,such as sally', or otherbeauty supply stores
You can go to any store that carries nail care supplies or polish. They have kits that include everything from the filers and acrlyic tips to the acrlyic powder and glue. They also include the brushes to apply the mixture evenly. If you want a set for cheap, then you can go to walmart.
go to Sally.com its a beautysupply house. They have everything you need to do acrlic nails and more. Look for a store near you as well. I go there for all my supplies, and you don't have to be licenced to purchase most of their products.
....
I would just go to Sally Beauty Store and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment