Friday, August 20, 2010

How long do your nails have to be to get Acrylic Nails?

My nails are short. And I think I want to go get my nails done at a salon, and have them put on acrylic nails. But, do your nails have to be a certin length...I am worried mine may be too short.


*Please don't tell me the down-sides to getting the nails put on...I have heard them all before.


Thanks! (:How long do your nails have to be to get Acrylic Nails?
they don't have to be a certain length! When you have long nails, they just cut them short before putting the acrylics on. so go ahead! :) :)How long do your nails have to be to get Acrylic Nails?
http://getanswers.banasios.gr


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check
u dont need long nails. the whole point of fake nails is to make everyone seem u have long nails. They just glue a peice of nail over your nail and they will most likly cut your nails once u get acrylics.
i got my nails done, they looked stunning... they were amazing and i had them done for 拢20 :D


anyway, my nails were really short but it dint matter
as far as I know the length doesn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment