Sunday, August 22, 2010

How often do you replace your acrylic nails?

Do you leave them off for a period? I have had mine on for two months. My manicurist said I need a new set, so I took the old ones off. Is there any time period I should leave them off???? I used to wear them all the time, I cannot remember what I did as far as how often I got new ones. Any advice about them???????How often do you replace your acrylic nails?
That is a myth that you need to get new ones! You don't need to have them off of your natural nails for any reason, and if they are filled properly using quality product, then you should have no problems with discoloration or lifting. Just make sure that you get them filled regularlyHow often do you replace your acrylic nails?
every 2 weeks or maybe early if they are out of shape.
If you dont want them to be all nasty you should have them take em off and once a month. Also get a fill every two weeks. Hope I could help


Tyffannie
u should get infills every 2-3 weeks depending on how fast ur nails grow
untill they grow %26amp; you see your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment