Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should i continue wearing fake acrylic nails all the time?

often when i do my natural nails is very thin after my nails are off


buti am a nail biter and my nails grow the most that they ever can when i have ake nails on.


HELP!!!!!!! im caught in between length and health.


which factor is more important?


we all want pretty long nails.Should i continue wearing fake acrylic nails all the time?
You're right that acrylic nails are NOT healthy. I found that my weak nails responded beautifully to quality polish. I use OPI and I paint the front as well as the back of the nail (once it grows out) and mine are now strong and long! Go natural, you'll be healthier and save some money too!Should i continue wearing fake acrylic nails all the time?
i agree with the first answer.





biotin %26amp; niacin are good supplements to take. your nails need protein to grow strong.





try some sally hansen products (also has biotin) for healthy strong nails.





my mom used to put this gross tasting stuff or really hot hot sauce on my nails so if i bit them, the taste would be in my mouth for hours so i quit biting them.





it takes like a month of not biting your nails to quit but your nails will thank you %26amp; they'll look pretty :)
No because it destroys the cuticle and your natural nails will never grow in nicely. You'll see once you begin taking care of your nails they will become long. Take some biotin supplements the are very beneficial to you nails.
Although Acrylic nails are really pretty they are extremely bad for your nails so maybe you should just get them on special occasions.
Don't wear them all the time, but when you don't wear acrylic, you can just do the plastic tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment