Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best way to take acrylic nails off?

I'm having some trouble remove my fake nails. Whats the best way? Is there a way that won't damage the nails as much? And what do I do after they are off? Is there something I can use to help heal them? HELPWhat's the best way to take acrylic nails off?
you should be able to just peel them off with your teeth if you suck on them for like a min.! I know it sounds gross but that's the only way I know of! after they are off go to target or CVS and get some nail cuticle cream and nail thickener and something to buff them with! after one or two days they will be as good as new! hope I helped! good luck = )What's the best way to take acrylic nails off?
Soak them in Pure Acetone for 10-20 minutes..Then take a Orange wood stick, and push on the softened nail. It may take longer than 20 minutes to get them softenened though.





Don't ever try to peel them off. They'll just damage it even more.





You can ask a Nail tech, what you can do to help them heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment