Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I have acrylic nails during pregnancy?

Im nearly 9 weeks pregnant and just wondered if I am able to have a set of Acrylic nails.Can I have acrylic nails during pregnancy?
yes, no problem as long as the smell does not make you sick. Congrats! I am 6 weeks preggers!Can I have acrylic nails during pregnancy?
I ended up turning it down because i was not happy there, thanks for asking though. Email me so we can keep in touch.





Micah

Report Abuse



Save your money for diapers.
Yes...I know several people who have and there kids are just fine but asking your doctor would give you the best answer!
It's probably ok although there a lot of chemicals involved... check with OB to make sure. Zoya is an excellent nail polish and is also ';pregnant woman'; friendly as it doesn't have any formaldehyde. I use that brand all the time because the colors are rich and they last forever!
Sure you can, I'm planning on keeping my nails on while I'm pregnant. But I don't go to these cheapy Vietnamese ladies, they use the crappiest products.
I know that some of the chemicals they use can hurt the baby but there are places that have alternative chemicals for pregnant women. do your research before you go to get some on
  • lips
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment