Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I take off acrylic nails?

I used to always bite them off, but I don't want to do that and damage my nail, plus it hurts sometimes, and there is always a piece you end up missing lol. I want to know a way to safe them off


and about how long does it take? (i got them put on 08/03)How do I take off acrylic nails?
I used to wear acrylic nails - but stopped because of the damage they caused.


If you go to a drugstore - or wherever your bought your nails - they should have an acrylic nail remover.


The second option is just to let them pop off on there own over timeHow do I take off acrylic nails?
soak them in nail polish remover.


put it in a bowl, and put ur fingers together in the bowl
Soak them in nail polish remover, then as they start to peel, file the junk off. Keep doing until it's all off. It may take a bit of time. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment